Benoit Tigeot : Software Engineer
Here is few things :
What I'm looking for
- I built an analytics pipeline on AWS with Lambdas, Firehose, Redshift and RDS
- Passionate about performance on Ruby applications and Ruby On Rails app.
- 3 years of full remote and 1 year as lead developer.
- Good knowledge of open source. I contributed to Ruby, Ruby and Rails, and I am part of the RSpec core team since 2018.
- I enjoy being challenged and engaging with projects that require me to work outside my comfort and knowledge set.
- Passionate about internals of project (Ruby, PostgreSQL, etc). I wrote a wiki to dig into few of Ruby memory internal for example.
- Good communication skills with coworkers and customers. Since I started programming I was always convinced that we should use the product we build like our customers do. Gather feedbacks, iterate, deploy very often, monitor properly, scale.
- A diverse and inclusive company
- A full time contract 4 or 5 days per week
- Remote position from France
- Please no app building from scratch during job interview. Let's have a discussion about existing technical issues, pairing, etc. 😊
- benoit at hopsandfork dot com (PGP: 9FFF5B74)
- I can provide contact for recommendations from my previous job.
Thanks github for the hosting and theme